Enrollment and Fees
If you are interested in enrolling your child at Far Horizons Montessori School, please contact us directly at 714-997-8333. We are always available to give you a tour of our campus and to explain our program further.
You are welcome to either make an appointment or drop by at your convenience between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Our tuition and fees are listed below. Because we own our property free and clear, we are able to keep our tuition the lowest in Orange County for a non-affiliated private school. We still provide our students with the finest education available. They go on to the top high schools and colleges in the nation.
2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Monthly Tuition (August through May)
- 1 Child$650.00
- 2 Children$1,240.00
- 3 Children$1,860.00
Monthly Extended Day Care (August through May)
- Morning Session$65.007:00AM — 8:00AM
Daily Rate: $6.00
- Afternoon Session$130.003:30PM — 6:00PM
Daily Rate: $12.00
- All-Day$195.007:00AM — 6:00PM
Daily Rate: $14.00
2 or More Children
- Morning Session$75.007:00AM — 8:00AM
Daily Rate: $7.00
- Afternoon Session$145.003:30PM — 6:00PM
Daily Rate: $14.00
- All-Day$220.007:00AM — 6:00PM
Daily Rate: $16.00
- Registration Fee$200.00New Students
- Administration Fee$50.00Returning Students
- Supply Fee$350.00For the Year, Per Student
Due August 10th
All supplies for the school year are provided by Far Horizons to each of our students. This includes all necessary educational materials, textbooks, supplementary materials and classroom essentials.
- Testing Fee-Suspended until further notice$100.00Grades 1 – 8
The Stanford Achievement Test Series Tenth Edition is administered to all students grades first through eighth. The test is one measure of a student’s achievement. The report compares the student’s performance to students in the same grade across the nation.
- Technology Fee$200.00Grades K – 8
This fee covers the use of a personal lap top computer for each student and is used to acquire, install, and maintain up-to-date and emerging technologies to enhance student-learning outcomes including electronic media and library databases.
- Credit Card Fee15.00Convenience Fee per Credit Card transaction